Hello soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs!
Congratulations! You're ENGAGED! This is an incredibly exciting and fun time in your life and we're so happy and humbled that you've contacted us! Here's to the celebration of your love!
Nothing makes our hearts sing more...
than knowing we served you well on one of the most important days of your life! Come the end of your wedding day, when you will surely understand why people say that your wedding day flies by, our hope is that our presence at your wedding day will have allowed you to slow down and soak in every precious moment and memory rather than worry about those pesky wedding day details! We're a little obsessed with the idea that for the rest of your life you'll be able to look back at your wedding day with nothing but fond memories of your love and commitment.
All packages start at a base price, then after our free initial consultation I will provide you with custom pricing for your event. Every wedding is different, therefore what you require of us is different! If you're having a small backyard affair for 75 people your needs will differ from the couple having 400 guests at an upscale hotel. We want to give every couple exactly what they need, therefore all of our packages can be custom tailored. The details listed under each package are guidelines; things that will fit nicely with that package but can be adjusted according to your needs! After our initial consultation, we will provide you with a proposal outlining your custom package including the pricing and what services it includes. Up to 300 drivable miles are included in every package but, if necessary, there will be a small fee for losing and additional miles traveled.
Wedding Day Management
Wedding Day Management Packages Starting at $1,750
Prior to the Wedding Day
• Initial Consultation with Bride
• Access to our comprehensive wedding planning software, Aisle Planner
• Email communication
• Shared Inspiration Pinterest Board
• Vendor recommendations tailored to your budget, style and personality
• Collaboration on wedding day timeline
• A maximum of three planning sessions (In person or scheduled over the phone)
• Venue walk-through with clients and caterer (one of your three given planning sessions)
14 Days Prior to the Wedding Day:
• Assume communication and lead planner role with wedding vendors to answer questions, check on arrival times, send out the timeline and make sure on the same page
• Be available for any last-minute emergencies the bride may need assistance with
• Coordinate wedding rehearsal
• Unlimited hours of service on the wedding day
• Wedding assistant so there will be two of us over-seeing your day
• Wedding party management
• Vendor and vendor set-up supervision
• Distribution of flowers if the florist requires help
• Coordination of the ceremony flow/order alongside the officiant
• Ushers and guest book attendant guidance
• Processional order and execution
• Delivery of final payment to any vendors necessary (must be given final payment prior to the wedding)
• Ceremony décor set-up: guest book, programs, pew decor, unity candle, communion, etc.
• Reception décor set-up: centerpieces, table names or numbers, place cards, favors, toasting glasses, cake server, etc.
• Gift table oversight and assistance in getting gifts to the appropriate individual(s)
• Coordination of the reception order of events alongside the DJ
• Coordination of the end of evening send-off (give out sparklers, bubbles, etc.)
• Coordination of bride and groom "picnic basket" or to-go box if allowed by the caterer
• Provision of a wedding day emergency kit
• Reception and ceremony oversight and execution of all aspects of clean up not related to the catering or tables and chairs
Partial Planning and Design Packages Starting at $2,700
This package includes everything in the "day-of" coordination package PLUS:
Prior to the Wedding Day
• Email communication AND the option to communicate with your planner via Voxer (which is essentially an awesome walkie-talkie/messaging app that helps to streamline our communication)
• Shared Inspiration Pinterest Board AND a custom created mood-board for your event
• Budget collaboration and creation
• Help reviewing contracts and navigating event lingo
• A maximum of five planning sessions (In person or scheduled over the phone)
• Involvement in planning with vendors who affect the aesthetic of the wedding day
• With this package we will help you bring to life a cohesive vision and theme for your wedding and work together to design a wedding day that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also a perfect reflection of your love story
We are so happy that you contacted us about your wedding day! Enjoy this wonderful time in your life and remember, you will be married at the end of all this... and that's something to be excited about! Try not to let the planning overwhelm you. Let us know if you have any questions and be sure to follow us on Instagram to see all the behind the scene fun and insider tips!
We hope to hear from you soon! Until then, happy planning!
- Jacklyn & team